HOW CAN JULIE, THE NUTRITIONIST, HELP YOU?
Although her specialty is weight loss–for which she continues to receive plaudits from her customers–Julie can help you in a number of other ways through her personalized approach and proven strategies:
- Weight loss and weight maintenance, including matters pertaining to obesity
- Weight and muscle gain
- Digestive issues: IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), gas, bloating, indigestion, constipation, diarrhea
- Gluten-free diets, dairy-free diets, vegetarian- and vegan-friendly diets, low-carbohydrate diets
- Food sensitivities
- Detoxification diets: ask me about Detox in a Box!
- Improving energy: help to balance blood sugar level, assist in tackling the lack of energy during the day and when exercising, help with how to overcome the 3 p.m. slump and gain control over your cravings
- Sleep disorders: trouble falling asleep and staying asleep, waking up feeling tired. Yes! Your diet plays a role in your sleep and your sleep affects your weight.
- Boost immune system via food consumption and supplements
- Lower cholesterol
- Women: infertility, PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), new and expectant mothers, PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome), menopause
- Mood disorders: SAD (seasonal affective disorder), anxiety, stress-reduction
- Skin conditions for adults and teenagers: acne, eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, et al.
- ADD and ADHD in adults and children
- Family meal planning: meals for the whole family, simple recipes, healthy snacks for kids and others
- Recipe revamp: analyze and modify your favourite recipes
- Fridge content analysis
- Healthy food and brand recommendations
- Referrals to other health practitioners: naturopath, osteopath, chiropractor, life coach, et al.
- Online nutrition counseling sessions via phone, Skype, Face Time or Zoom, for those customers who aren’t able to access in-person counseling
To learn more about Julie and her approach, take a look at the About Julie page or her social media channels.