Allow our family and pediatric dietitian and nutritionist assist you in the critically important task of making sure your child receives professional pediatric nutrition guidance, so they can grow into healthy and robust adults. Our dietitians and nutritionists works with children of all ages as well as their parents.
At JM Nutrition we offer the services of children’s nutritionists and dietitians, each with his or her area of expertise.
JM Nutrition’s registered dietitians who work with children are Jordan Thompson and Lyndsay Hall.
Our registered dietitian, Alana Haggerty, also work with teenagers to help them develop a more healthy relationship food and/or to manage disordered eating patterns. Visit our support for disordered eating and eating disorders page for more information.
In addition, we have dietitians who focus on fitness and sports nutrition, working with young athletes to tweak their eating habits pertaining to athletic goals. Visit our fitness & sports nutrition support and youth sports nutrition pages for more information.
1. Select the practitioner whose specialty you feel best suits the needs of your child. If you require guidance in this area, we can certainly help. Book free consultation.
3. Fill out the intake form and send it back to us prior to the appointment.
4. Important: The appointment is typically 1-hour long, unless your child is approaching the adult age. In this case, he or she may fall under the packages and pricing guidelines for adults. We encourage you to make this decision with your adolescent child.
Learn more about packages & pricing for adults.
5. Depending on the age, your child does not have to be present during the appointment.
6. Next, our pediatric dietitian will conduct an email follow-up.
The email will include valuable information and resources:
The fee for a personalized session and email follow-up with resources with a registered dietitian who focuses on pediatric nutrition is $175 (this service is tax exempt).
Again, if your child is approaching the adulthood, you may consider the packages and pricing that apply to adults.
In addition to servicing clients in-person our dietitians and nutritionists who specialize in pediatric nutrition also conduct sessions virtually with clients from across Canada using a number of video-conferencing platforms.
Learn more about working with an telehealth nutritionist and dietitian.
✓ outline how working with a child nutritionist and dietitian looks like
✓ discuss your and/or your child’s goal(s)
✓ explain how billing and pricing work
✓ address concerns about insurance, if any
✓ answer any other questions
Does Your Kid Need A Multivitamin? JM Nutrition’s Registered Dietitian, Lyndsay Hall, appearing in Today’s Parent