Latest (updated March 20, 2022):
JM Nutrition’s Registered Dietitians are regulated health professionals, and therefore, continue to service clients in-person. Learn more from the College of Dietitians of Ontario and the Nova Scotia Dietetic Association.
Despite the fact that our Registered Dietitians continue to offer on-site, in-person appointments, we also conduct virtual nutritional counselling by phone or video-conferencing.
Rest assured that virtual nutritional counselling sessions can be just as effective in helping you reach your nutrition, health, wellness and fitness goal(s). Discover more about working a dietitian and nutritionist virtually.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol at JM Nutrition
To mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus, JM Nutrition has implemented the following safety measures at our Toronto, Scarborough, Mississauga, Hamilton, Ottawa and Halifax locations:
- All clients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 before coming for their appointments.
- Clients are asked to arrive no more than 5 minutes before the appointment.
- Our practitioners will conduct the screening of clients on site upon meeting the client.
- During the in-person sessions, all our practitioners will maintain a 2m distance from the client at all times.
- Furthermore, all our office locations will have supplies for proper hygiene.
- When visiting our offices, clients can choose to wear a protective face mask, and wear one if and when mandated.
- After every client visit, whether the client is symptomatic or not, client-contact surfaces (i.e. areas within 2 m of the client) will be thoroughly disinfected before the next client appointment. Please bear with us in this regard.
- If you present any symptoms of the COVID-19, we ask you to please stay home.
- We only accept contactless payment (e-transfer, credit card) at this time.
- NEW: At certain locations proof of COVID vaccination may be mandatory to enter the building. As these guidelines change regularly, it is best to contact us for the most accurate information pertaining to proof of vaccination and other COVID-19 protocols.
Should you have any questions or other concerns regarding our protocol or your safety while visiting any of our offices, please do not hesitate to contact us. Rest assured, we are here to make your experience as safe and as comfortable as possible, given the current circumstances.